Before arrival at Amal Tamara, we recommend sparing a moment to read through our policies.
13:00 Hours 11:00 Hours : Early arrival or a late departure will be charged additionally
Accommodation with all meals, Ayurveda programme and complimentary experiences during your stay
- Indian nationals are requested to provide photo-identity proof in the form of a driver’s license, voter’s ID or passport. This is mandatory for completing the registration process at the time of check-in
- Foreign nationals are requested to produce their passport with a valid entry visa. For those on employment or permanent residence, passports must include a residential permit. This is mandatory for completing the registration process at the time of check-in and preparation of C Form
All wellness meals as per body constitution are included in the package. In-room dining service is available ONLY on doctors’ recommendation after certain treatments and not otherwise
Children below 12 years are not recommended and allowing children below 12 years will be at the discretion of the ayurveda physician
- If cancelled 14 days prior to the arrival date full refund will be processed. There will be 5% cancellation charges in case payment is done via Payment gateway/Credit/Debit card
- Any cancellation or postponement made within 14 days to check in, 100% of the bill value will be levied
- No Show & Early check out shall be charged 100% full amount
- Booking confirmation subject to availability at the time of making advance payment
- 100% advance shall be paid 14 days prior to the arrival date for the confirmation
Pets are not allowed in the retreat
Right to admission of visitors into the retreat premises and guest areas remain solely with the management
Complimentary. As part of digital detox, we recommend refraining from Wi-Fi usage after 22:00 hours
Alcohol, smoking and tobacco chewing is not permitted during your Ayurveda programme and is strictly prohibited across the Amal premises
Usage of mobile phones are allowed only inside guest rooms
VISA and Mastercard credit cards and all Debit cards
You are requested to produce the following information along with health declaration form:
- Recent medical history for each guest
- Recent lab reports, if any
- Details of travel, including all stops made en route
- Recent travel history, both domestic and international
- Valid ID and address proof
- E-pass is mandatory
- Vaccination certificate, if any
- We suggest you carry breathable and flexible clothes for Yoga
- RTPCR test report (International travelers – 72 hrs and domestic travelers – 48 hrs)
- The voucher will be generated 24 hours after receiving the full payment
- Our representative will contact you 24 to 48 hours before your arrival to confirm your check-in time and mode of transport. This is critical to ensure a flawless check-in experience
- The major session of your programme is a duration of 1 hour, and assistive therapy 30 to 45 minutes. In case of certain clinical conditions and also on detox days the programme duration will be less than 1 hour.
- Major programme may be cancelled if there is an unexpected illness such as fever, flu or any disorder that may not be conducive for the programmes to be done.
- Major programme cannot be done for female guests’ during the menstrual cycle. However, the best suited programme will be done as per the doctors’ decision.
- Therapists will be assigned based on doctors’ discretion.
- We follow a strictly vegetarian menu based on your body constitution and health condition.
- Outside food during the programme is not recommended.
- Timely intake of herbal medications is required for the efficacy of the programme.
- We recommend you abstain from any extensive physical activity including extensive Yoga during the programme as your body will be vulnerable during this period.
- Sightseeing, excursion and swimming pool are allowed only after an assessment of your condition by doctors. We prioritise your healing.
- Maximum benefit of each Ayurveda programme can be obtained only by following the recommended programme, medications, diet and regime during the programme and post therapy period. You will need to ensure complete physical and mental rest during programme.