Healthy doesn’t equal unappetising, uninspiring, and unflavoured! This sizzling, spicy, sautéed Pumpkin Tawa Tikka stands testimony to this!
Pumpkin is packed with rich minerals, potassium, fibres, enzymes, various antioxidants and vitamin A that strengthen the immune and digestive system. This easy-to-make dish is one that you can whip up on the go on any busy day!
- Pumpkin – 50 grams
- 1 Onion
- 2 Capsicum
- Mustard Oil – 1½ teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Paprika Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
- Kasuri Methi – ¼ teaspoon
- Ajwain – ¼ teaspoon
- Grated Garlic – ¼ teaspoon
- Lime Juice from ½ a slice
- Rock salt to taste
- Peel and dice the pumpkin, along with the onion and capsicum, and set them aside
- Bend the assortment of spices, salt, and lime juice with 1½ teaspoon of mustard oil to make a paste
- Coat the vegetables with this paste and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Roast the marinated vegetables on a hot pan, until they cook completely
- Add a dash of chaat masala to the cooked dish
- And voila! Dig into the steaming Pumpkin Tawa Tikka!