Here’s an easy-to-make and healthy treat for those of us with that insatiable sweet tooth. An Apple Soufflé is the perfect ending to a special meal, and is best shared with near and dear ones!
1 Peeled Apple
Brown Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Coconut Milk – 60 ml
Cardamom Powder – 1 pinch
Dry nuts – 1 teaspoon
Ghee – ½ teaspoon
Rice Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Peel one apple and mash the pulp into a thick paste.
- Sauté the ground apple in ghee
- Add brown sugar and cardamom powder
- Mix 1 teaspoon of rice powder in about 60 ml of coconut milk and add it to the mixture
- Sauté for 2 minutes before switching off the flame
- Allow your delectable creation to cool
- Refrigerate in a mould, and serve chilled!
We suggest this as a dessert for that New Year party! Bon Appetit!